Drawing Pembroke Together...
1. 7th June 2017. See the gallery from our workshop at Barnards Tower
2. 14th June 2017. Drawing Mill Pond area below Morgan’s Way towards Mill Bridge.
3. 21st June 2017. Meet at the Cornestore. Drawing from Cornstore area.
4. 28th June 2017. Drawing views from Barage area, upriver & downriver views, towards Monkton.
5. 5th July 2017. Drawing Commons Arrow Park area, up ramp path to surrounding views from the top.
6. 12th July 2017. Drawing area around Monkton Priory Church to Old Hall & Awkward Hill.
7. 19th July 2017. Drawing around the Commons, New Way to Gazebo and Gooses Lane.
8. 26th July 2017. Drawing Pembroke Castle – We will be there all day.
9. 2nd August 2017. Drawing Bosherston, views from Vi’s garden and Lily Ponds (if wet in church).
10. 9th August 2017. Drawing above and on the beach and headland at Broad Haven.
11. 16th August 2017 Drawing around Stackpole Court, Stackpole Woods, Walled Garden. (Possible family event).
12. 30th August 2017 Drawing St Govan’s Chapel towards Stackpole Head.
13. 6th September 2017 Freshwater East, overlooking beach from village car park and along the coastal path.
14. 13th September 2017. Drawing around Lamphey Bishop’s Palace.
15. 20th September 2017. Drawing Pembroke Main St.
16. 27th September 2017. Drawing Pembroke Main Street.
Drawing in Monkton.
Water Sports Center Pembroke Dock.
St. Michaels Church car park, Pembroke.
Last Drawings of 2017
No more drawing workshops until mid January 2018.
Thank you to all who have joined in, we hope you have a blessed
and happy Christmas.